"Depending on the feedback submitted by the applicants and experts, the UPSC NDA cutoff 2022 will get released soon."
NDA Cut-Off 2022: Depending on the feedback submitted by the applicants and experts, the UPSC NDA cut-off 2022 will get released soon. Furthermore, candidates must note that the minimum qualifying marks, aka the cutoff score, would determine their admission into the Indian Armed Forces. Moreover, officials released the UPSC NDA admit card on 10 August and conducted the exam on 4 September.
Candidates would benefit from knowing that the UPSC NDA cutoff 2022 score for the written examination is 350-360. Meanwhile, the final cutoff is 704-714. Furthermore, they must obtain approximately 25% of the total to secure the UPSC NDA cutoff 2022. Thus, in 2016, the minimum cutoff was 288; in 2017, it was 342; and in 2018, it was 338.
How to Check the NDA Cut-Off 2022: Step-By-Step Procedure
- Candidates must follow the instructions below to check the UPSC NDA Cut-Off 2022.
- First, go to the official website at upsc.gov.in.
- Next, visit the section on the homepage that says “cut off.”
- Then navigate to the NDA cutoff 2022 by following the “results” link.
- Finally, download the result and print it for all future reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.