"The UPSC NDA 2022 Applications for Phase 2 will close today, June 7 by 6:00 pm. Check the procedure here and complete your applications."
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will close the phase 2 applications for the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy examination today, June 7, at 6 pm. Candidates interested in applying for UPSC NDA 2022 must visit the official website and do the needful.
The authorities had earlier opened the applications on May 18. The selection process consists of a written exam followed by a personal interview. In 2020, about 5.3 lakh candidates registered for the defense-based exam. However, only about 2.4 lakh had appeared.
How to Apply for UPSC NDA 2022?
The application fee for General/OBC is INR 100. While the SC/ST/Sons of JCOs, NCOs, and ORs will be exempt from paying the amount. The application process is described below:
- Visit the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “NDA to application form 2022” link, available over “What’s new.”
- Complete part 1 of the registration.
- Then complete part 2 of the registration.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Finally, applicants can submit the form after checking it.
Important Documents & Information Required:
The list of important documents is given ahead:
- Basic personal and academic details.
- A valid contact & functional email ID and phone number.
- Scanned documents as a soft copy.
- Any valid photo identity proof.
- Fee payment details.
- Required documents if applicable.