"UPSC is going to conduct the NDA 2 2022 exam today, September 4 in offline mode. The exam will be held in two shifts across the nation."
UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2022: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct the NDA 2 2022 exam today, September 4. The UPSC NDA 2 is in offline mode. The UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2022 will take place in two shifts at various times across the nation, following the exam day schedule
The exam syllabus comprises two subjects – Mathematics and General Ability Test (GAT). However, the candidates need to arrive at the exam location by the reporting time specified on their UPSC NDA 2 admit card 2022.
UPSC NDA 2 Exam Date 2022 Guidelines
UPSC NDA 2 Exam Date 2022 Details
- Exam Date- September 4, 2022
- Exam Timings Shift 1 – 10:00 am to 12:30 pm (Mathematics) and Shift 2 – 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm (General ability test)
Documents Required For UPSC NDA 2022 Exam
Candidates appearing for the UPSC NDA 2 exam 2022 today can check things to carry to the exam center and the mistakes to avoid while attempting the exam.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other valid ID proof issued by the State/Central Government
NOTE: Also, candidates must bring three similar photos and a printout of the online e-admit card with an undertaking if their photo is not visible on the admit card.
NDA Exam Pattern 2022
UPSC NDA 2 exam 2022 will be conducted in offline mode and all the questions are of MCQ type. The exam is in both English and Hindi languages. Candidates have to appear for two sections- Mathematics and General Ability Test(GAT).
- Exam Mode and Medium: Offline (Pen Paper Based) in English and Hindi
- Number of Sections: 2
- Question Paper Type: Objective or MCQ
- Total Number of Questions: 270 Questions (120 from Mathematics and 150 from GAT)
- Total Marks for Entrance Test: 900 Marks (300 Marks for Mathematics and 600 Marks for GAT)
- Negative Marking: (0.83 marks for Mathematics and 1.33 marks for GAT)
- Exam duration: 2.5 hours (Each Section)
NDA Written Exam Cutoff
Candidates must achieve the required minimum percentage of marks in order to qualify NDA written exam. Additionally, UPSC establishes the minimal mandated qualifying threshold. Along with the final NDA result, the official aggregate cutoff will be out. The required percentage for each paper is 25%.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.