"The Commission released the UPSC ESE main result 2022 online on August 3. The results are available in pdf format on their official website."
UPSC ESE Main Result 2022 Released: The Commission online released the UPSC ESE main result 2022 on August 3. The results are available in pdf format on their official website. UPSC released the names of the qualified candidates with their roll numbers. The authorities conducted the exam on June 26. UPSC declared 632 candidates eligible for the interview stage.
How to Check UPSC ESE Main Result 2022?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check their UPSC ESE Main results:
- Firstly, visit the official website – upsc.gov.in.
- Next, in the What’s New section, click on the ‘Engineering Service 2022 Main Result’ link.
- Then you have to click on the Result PDF link on the new screen.
- Now your screen will display the UPSC ESE Main results.
- Finally, you can search for your name and roll number using the search option.
If the roll number does not exist in the result pdf, it implies that the candidate did not qualify for the interview round. UPSC will release the Detailed Application Form (DAF) on August 5. Candidates can only fill the DAF until August 17 at 6:00 PM.
The ESE main result 2022 has been released separately for each engineering stream.
|Sl. No||Engineering Stream Name||Number of candidates passed|
|4||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||141|
Soon, UPSC will announce the dates for the ESE interviews.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.