UPSC ESE Application Form 2023 Submission Deadline Today: Apply Now
The Commission will conclude the UPSC ESE Application Form 2023 submission window today, Oct 4. Check details here and apply now.
UPSC ESE Application Form 2023: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the UPSC ESE Prelims 2023 on Feb 19, 2023. However, those interested to appear for the exam must apply by tonight. The Commission will not accept applications after today, Oct 4. Therefore, interested candidates must check their eligibility for the exam, then proceed to apply. Continue reading further to access the direct link to the UPSC ESE Application Form 2023 and the guidelines to fill it out and submit it.
Also Read: UPSC CSE Mains Result 2022: Declaration Expected in October, Answer Key Soon
Method to Fill Out & Submit the UPSC ESE Application Form 2023
Students must follow the steps listed below to complete their applications for the UPSC ESE Prelims 2023.
- Firstly, you must visit - upsconline.nic.in, the direct link to apply for the test.
- Next, create a user profile by registering on the portal.
- Use the registered credentials to log in to the portal.
- Subsequently, fill in the required details on the UPSC ESE Application Form 2023 and upload the necessary documents.
- Then, pay the application fee of ₹ 200. However, female and reserved category applicants do not have to pay the fee.
- Finally, submit the your UPSC ESE 2023 application.
Furthermore, candidates must note that they should only upload the documents in the prescribed format. Their application can be rejected if the documents are not correctly uploaded. Those who do not submit the application today, will lose the opportunity to participate. Besides, aspirants must check the eligibility criteria on the official website before submitting their UPSC ESE Application Form 2023.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.
POST YOUR COMMENT