"UPSC has released the Combined Geo-Scientist Main Exam 2022 date sheet. As per the notice, the exam will be held on 25 and 26 June 2022."
UPSC has released the Combined Geo-Scientist Main Exam 2022 date sheet. Therefore candidates who have applied for the exam can check and download the exam date sheet from the official website. As per the notice, the exam will be held on 25 and 26 June 2022. Furthermore, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the admit card three weeks before the exam i.e. around 4 June 2022.
Steps to Check UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist 2022 Exam Schedule
Following are the steps to check the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientists Exam Schedule.
- Visit the official website of UPSC – upsc.gov.in
- On the home page, go to the ‘What’s New’ section.
- Click on the ‘Combined Geo Scientist (Main) 2022 Examination Time Table’ link.
- A new window will appear on your screen. Click on the PDF to view the date sheet.
- Finally, save and download the schedule.
The question paper of the Main exam is divided into four papers and the candidates are tested on all the aspects of Geological Themes and Theories and Indian Geological structure. UPSC released the Combined Geo-Scientists exam notification on 22 September 2021 for 192 vacancies for Category I and II.
Furthermore, UPSC will conduct interviews for candidates who qualify the Main exam.