The last date for submitting the application for UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination is on 4th of December 2017. Interested candidates are requested to apply online apply online on their official website.
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Combined Defence Services Examination Admit Card will be available on the official website three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The date of examination has not yet been declared. Admit Card will not be sent by post.
Eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidates must complete an undergraduate degree from any recognized Institutes/University.
- Marital status of the candidate should be single.
- Age limit is different for different sections are mentioned below:
- For Air Force Academy: 20-24 Years
- For Indian Military Academy: 18-23 Years
- For Officers’ Training Academy (for Women): 18-24 Years
- For Naval Academy: 18-23 Years
- For Officers’ Training Academy (for Men): 18-24 Years
Steps to Download UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination Admit Card 2018:
- Candidates must visit the UPSC official website.
- Union Public Service Commission homepage will appear on the screen.
- Follow the "Whats New" button.
- Click on the provided link to download UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination Admit Card 2018.
- Next candidate needs to enter their Registration ID/Password and Date of Birth details.
- UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination Admit Card 2018 will appear on the screen.
- Click on the download button and download the Admit Card.
- Save the Admit card and take a printout of the same for further reference.
The Admit Card of UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination will contain the following details:
- Candidates Roll Number / User ID
- Venue code
- Exam date
- Registration Number
- Name and Address
- Exam Venue
- Reporting Time
Candidates should carry the admit card with them along with a valid Photo ID proof to the exam hall. No candidate will be allowed to enter without the same. UPSC Common Defence Services are held twice in a year.