UPSC CGS Admit Card 2023 Out on upsc.gov.in: Check Steps to Download
The Union Public Service Commission has published the UPSC CGS admit card 2023 Combined Geo Scientists Preliminary examination.
UPSC CGS Admit Card 2023: The Union Public Service Commission has published the UPSC CGS admit card 2023 Combined Geo Scientists Preliminary examination. The eligible aspirants registered for the examination can now download their CGS hall ticket from the official website at upsc.gov.in.
According to the schedule, the CGS Prelims will be conducted in two shifts on Feb 19, 2023. The first shift will be from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM, and the second from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. The first shift will be for Paper-I (Code No.1) General Studies, which is common for all students. Meanwhile, the second shift will be for Paper-II [Code No.2] Stream-specific Subject Paper.
Also Read: UPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Window for Administrative Officer and Other Posts
Steps to Download UPSC CGS Admit Card 2023
Candidates can download the UPSC CGS admit card 2023 by following some easy steps below.
- Go to the official website upsc.gov.in
- Then on the homepage, go to the 'What's New' section
- Click on the link, "e - Admit Card: Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2023."
- Then a new page will open, log in using your given registration number.
- Your CGS hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Cross-check all the details mentioned in the UPSC CGS 2023 hall ticket.
- Download and take a printout of the UPSC CGS hall ticket 2023 for future reference.
POST YOUR COMMENT