"The application window for phase II of UPSC CDS 2022 will close today, June 7 at 6:00 pm. Check details here and apply now."
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is to close the application window for UPSC CDS 2022 today at 6 pm. The authorities will end the ongoing second phase of registration today. Those interested in applying for the exam must do so at the earliest. Aspirants can log in to either upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in for the registration process.
Before applying, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria and decide accordingly. The information about the eligibility criteria is available on the official website of UPSC. The authorities had earlier opened up the application form on May 18.
UPSC CDS 2022 Exam Dates
The exam dates for the UPSC CDS examination are mentioned below:
|Application window opens||May 18, 2022|
|Last date for filling the application form||June 7, 2022 (6 pm)|
|Application form withdrawal dates||June 14 to 20, 2022|
|UPSC CDS 2 exam date||September 4, 2022|
How to Apply for UPSC CDS?
The application process is described ahead:
- Visit the official UPSC website, upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link that reads “UPSC CDS 2 Registration Form”.
- First, complete part 1 of the registration. Enter the required details.
- Then complete part 2 of the registration. Here as well, enter the required information
- Pay the CDS 2022 application fee.
- Select the preferred exam centre.
- Upload necessary documents in the format prescribed.
- Finally, submit the form after thoroughly checking it once.
After completing the form, candidates can download the admit card 15 days before the exam.