"The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared the UPPSC Mains 2021 result on the official website, uppsc.up.nic.in."
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, has declared the UPPSC Mains result for the year 2021. A total of 1,285 candidates have successfully qualified for the Mains examination. Aspirants can check their results on the official website of UPPSC, uppsc.up.nic.in.
The UPPSC Mains exam was conducted from March 23-27, 2022. It was conducted to fill up 623 posts. UPPSC has increased its pace this time and declared the Mains result in just 106 days. Earlier, the results were declared with a break of more than one year. Next up, all the qualified candidates will be called for an interview. A total of 6,03,536 candidates had registered for the UPPSC exam, out of which 5,957 candidates passed the prelims exam. This time 1,285 candidates have qualified for the UPPSC Mains exam and will further be facing the interview.
Authorities will soon announce the interview details on the official website of UPPSC. Shortlisted candidates must start preparing for the interview. Officials are likely to follow the Mains result declaration soon with the commencement of the interview process.
How to Download the UPPSC Mains Result 2021:
Candidates can follow these steps to download their Mains result-
- Visit the official website- uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Then, locate the link stating, ‘Information Bulletin ‘LIST OF CANDIDATES QUALIFIED FOR INTERVIEW IN COMBINED STATE/UPPER SUBORDINATE SERVICES EXAM-2021’ on the homepage.
- Afterward, the result will be displayed on the screen in PDF roll number-wise format.
- Now, enter your roll number in the search box.
- Finally, download the PDF for future reference.
Documents Required for the Interview:
All shortlisted documents must carry the following documents for the interview-
- Photo Identity Proof
- DOB Proof
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Admit cards (prelims + mains)
Tips To Prepare for Interview:
Candidates must follow the below-mentioned guidelines to prepare for the interview:
- Practice fluent spoken English with your friends/ in front of the mirror.
- Prepare for your formal dressing in advance.
- Get knowledge of your area of work beforehand.
- Read about your state and district to face the general knowledge questions.
- Get complete knowledge about Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates must go through the demo interview videos in order to get an idea of what questions to expect.
- Keep yourself updated on current affairs.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.