"UPPCL has postponed the deadline to apply for recruitment to the post of Executive Assistant to 27 September, 2022."
UPPCL Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has postponed the deadline to apply for recruitment to the post of Executive Assistant. As per the revised dates, aspirants can apply for the exam till 27 September and the last day to pay the application fees is 29 September. To apply for UPPCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022, visit the official website of UPPCL: upenergy.in.
The UPPCL recruitment 2022 exam for Executive Assistant is tentatively scheduled for the last week of October. The purpose of the exam is the recruitment to fill 1273 vacancies in the post of Executive Assistant.
To read the official notification regarding the postponement of the UPPCL Recruitment 2022 exam for Executive Assistant, Click Here.
How to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2022?
Given below are the steps to complete the registration for UPPCL recruitment 2022 for the post of Executive Assistant:
- First, go to the official website of the UPPCL: upenergy.in
- Click on the ‘Vacancy/Results’ tab at the top of the page.
- On the next page, click on the ‘Apply’ link against ‘APPLY ONLINE FOR THE POST OF “EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT” AGAINST ADVT. NO. 09/VSA/2022/EA.’
- Then on the next page, read the instructions for candidates carefully.
- Once the instructions are read, tick the declaration box and press the start button to fill out the application form.
- The candidate will be taken to the registration form. Fill in all the necessary details.
- The system will generate a user id and password and send it to the registered mobile number and email.
- Login using the login credentials.
- Then start filling out the application form with all the necessary details.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application fees as prescribed.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the filled application form for future use.
The category-wise application fees are as follows:
|General/OBC (non creamy layer)/EWS category||INR 1180|
Age Limit: The minimum age is 21, and the maximum age is 40 as on 1 January 2022.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have graduated from a recognized university. Additionally, the candidate should have a typing speed of 30 wpm in Hindi.
To read the official notification regarding eligibility criteria for UPPCL Recruitment 2022 exam for Executive Assistant, Click Here.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.