"UPESMET Application Form 2022 For Phase 8 Close Today. Candidates can read more to know how to register through their official website."
UPESMET Application Form 2022: The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun, will close its doors for applications today, August 12. Moreover, the exam will be on August 13 this year.
Hence, candidates must acquaint themselves with the eligibility criteria required for registration in 2022. They must also pay an initial application fee of INR 1350. It is essentially a University-level exam which will be in online mode.
Importantly, candidates must keep their documents scanned within the format and size required on the UPES website while filling out the form. We will further learn the steps for form filling, eligibility criteria, documents required and more.
Also Read: UPESMET 2022 Dates Released for Phase 8
UPESMET Application Form 2022: Highlights
Candidates interested can further read the highlights laid by UPES for 2022.
|Exam Name||UPES Management Entrance Test|
|Exam Conducted by||UPES Dehradun|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Fee for Application||INR 1350|
Important Dates & Events for Registrations
It is equally essential for applicants to remember the following dates concerning the registration schedule.
|Thus, the last date to fill application form is||August 12, 2022|
|Exam Date 2022||August 13, 2022|
|Interview Rounds||Yet to be announced|
Documents Required for UPESMET Registration 2022
Students must therefore be ready with the following documents.
- Firstly, applicants must have a valid Email Id.
- Next, a scanned copy of a passport-size photograph in jpg/jpeg format is required.
- Moreover, the size of the photograph and signature must be as per instructions.
- A scanned copy of the signature in jpg/jpeg.
- In addition, they must provide their net banking details or credit/debit card.
- And all educational qualification details as well.
UPESMET Eligibility Criteria
We will brush through the eligibility criteria in brief.
- Significantly, a candidate must have completed his graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply for the exams.
- Moreover, they must have secured a minimum of 50% in classes 10 and 12.
- Candidates with valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC/GMAT scores are absolved from the exam.
Steps to Fill the UPESMET Application Form 2022
Students can further follow the below steps for UPESMET application form 2022.
- Firstly, for registration 2022, you must visit their official website upes.ac.in.
- Now, go to the admissions tab and click “Apply Now”.
- The application form page will then open.
- Next, enter all your details as displayed.
- Additionally, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- So, once OTP verification is done, you can proceed to the payment section by clicking “Next”.
- Now, pay the application fee of INR 1350 using net banking/credit or debit card.
- Then, fill in your academic details.
- Finally, submit your exam application form.
After completion, applicants will be sent an application number and password on their registered mobile number and email Id.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.