UPESMET Application Form 2022: UPESMET 2022 phase 9 for PG exam will be held on August 20, 2022. The last date to submit the application form for phase 9 MBA programs on the official website is today, August 19, 2022.
Candidates who want to be accepted for admission to the MBA program at the UPES Business School have to submit the UPESMET application before August 19, 2022, on the official website- upes.ac.in
UPESMET 2022 Application Form Highlights
The important information regarding UPESMET application form 2022 is provided in the table below.
|Exam Name||UPESMET (UPES Management Entrance Test)|
|Conducting Body||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies|
|Mode of Payment||Online (Paytm and PayU)|
|UPESMET Application Fee||INR 1350|
How to Apply for UPESMET 2022?
Follow the below given steps to apply for UPESMET 2022.
- Visit the official website- upes.ac.in
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button at the top right corner of the home page.
- UPESMET PG 2022 Application Form will be visible on the screen. Applicants must fill their personal details.
- After entering and submitting the required details, the candidates must choose the mode of payment (Paytm or PayU). Payment of application fees can be made through an online payment gateway only.
- Enter academic details of class 10th, class 12th, year of the passing of graduation, and percentage earned. After that, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- The last step is to fill in the compulsory details and click on the ‘Submit’ button. The applicants will then receive their application number and password on the registered mobile number and email ID.
Documents Required for UPESMET 2022 Registration
Applicants are required to have the following documents when filling out UPESMET 2022 application form.
- Passport size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Qualifying Examination (Class 12/ Graduation) Certificates
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Bank Details for Fee Payment
- Working and Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
UPESMET 2022 Application Form Important Points
These are some important pointers that candidates must keep in mind while filling out their UPESMET 2022 application forms. These important points are as follows.
- Candidates must not leave any of the star-marked fields blank.
- Candidates must read all the instructions properly before filling up the UPESMET application form 2022.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Candidates must enter a valid email ID and mobile number as all the information related to the UPESMET 2022 will be communicated through those.
- Candidates must fill in the application form and submit it in one go. There is no facility for candidates to save the form and come back to it.
- Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria carefully and see whether they comply with them before filling up the form.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.