UPESMET Application Form 2023: UPESMET registration 2023 for phase 2 exam is ongoing on the official website of UPES, Dehradun. The last date for the interested candidates to fill out and submit the UPESMET 2023 application form is today, Mar 2, 2023. Candidates must register and submit the application form before the deadline to appear for the phase 2 exam.
UPESMET 2023 phase 2 exam will be conducted online on Mar 4 - 5, 2023. Only those candidates who complete UPESMET 2023 registration on time will be allowed to appear for the exam. As the exam is conducted in phases, the candidates must submit the UPESMET application form 2023 separately, for the exam phase they plan to attempt.
Steps to Fill UPESMET Application Form 2023
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to fill out and submit UPESMET application form 2023 online.
- Visit the official website of UPES, Dehradun- upes.ac.in
- Click on the 'Apply Now' button on the homepage, at the top right corner.
- Enter the required personal details in the specified fields to complete UPESMET 2023 registration, and click on the 'Next' button.
- Proceed to the fee payment section and choose the payment mode. The application fee can be paid only via online payment gateway.
- After the fee payment, enter the academic details on the application form.
- Once the details are entered, upload the required documents in the specified format and size.
- After the documents are uploaded, check the details on the application form and submit it.
- Download and take a printout of UPESMET 2023 application form for future reference.
Details Required on UPESMET Application Form 2023
Candidates must upload the scanned copies of the required documents and fill in the details mentioned below to complete UPESMET application form 2023.
- Passport size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Qualifying Examination (Class 12/Graduation) Certificates
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Bank Details for Fee Payment
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.