"The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) has released the UPESEAT 2022 application form on the official website, upes.ac.in."
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) has released UPESEAT 2022 application forms online. Institute officials have distributed the registration forms on the university’s official website, upes.ac.in. Thus, candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the university-level admissions test can fill out and submit their applications before the deadline.
Aspirants must complete several steps before submitting their forms, including portal registration, application form filling, uploading scanned documents, and application fee payment. Afterwards, candidates who have successfully registered for the selection process can download their admit cards from the virtual facility. UPES conducts the UPESEAT annually to facilitate admissions into participating engineering colleges based upon marks obtained during the JEE Main and class 12 qualifying exams.
Steps to Fill the UPESEAT 2022 Application Form
UPES has released the UPESEAT 2022 application form on the official website. Therefore, candidates can follow the mentioned steps to fill out the form.
- Visit the official website – upes.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Apply Now” link to open the UPES application portal.
- Register by providing basic details such as your full name, contact number, email address and nationality.
- Then upload the necessary scanned documents in the stated format.
- Finally, pay the application fees to successfully submit the application form.
UPESEAT eligibility criteria include limiting factors regarding age, nationality, qualifying exam details, and more. There are different eligibility criteria for each of the four UPESEAT admission modes (UPESEAT, JEE Main, SAT, and Merit Board). These four selection categories provide BTech seats for the upcoming academic year. The institute plans to offer 80% of the available seats through the marks obtained within UPESEAT 2022, while the remaining 20% will be filled based on JEE Main and board merit details.