"The National Testing Agency (NTA) will end the registrations for the UPCET 2021 today, on 6 July 2021. Apply now on the official website."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will end the registration process for the UPCET 2021 today, 6 July 2021. Interested and eligible students can apply for the UPCET online through the official website, upcet.nta.nic.in. The NTA will close the registrations for the UPCET today at 5 PM. However, students can pay the UPCET registration fee by 11:50 PM. Soon after the registration process, the NTA will open the UPCET application correction facility from 8 July 2021. Afterwards, candidates can make changes to their UPCET application forms until 14 July 2021. The NTA has not yet announced the UPCET admit card release date.
Steps to Fill Out the UPCET 2021 Application
Candidates can fill out the UPCET application form by referring to the instructions given below.
- Visit UPCET’s official web portal.
- Register yourself for the UPCET exam.
- Login using the UPCET application number and password and fill out the UPCET application form.
- Upload the documents in the UPCET application form.
- Pay the requisite UPCET application fee payment via credit card, debit card, net banking, or e-wallet.
UPCET Eligibility Criteria
Students must meet the UPCET eligibility criteria to apply for the exam. Hence, candidates can refer to the UPCET eligibility criteria given below:
- Candidates must have completed at least a three-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have secured an aggregate of 50% marks in the bachelor’s degree (However, in the case of ST/ST category candidates, it is 45%).
- There is no age criteria for the UPCET. Thus, candidates of any age can apply for the exam.