"The National Testing Agency will close the application correction window for the UPCET 2021 today, 20 July 2021. Click here to learn more."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the application correction window for the UPCET 2021 today, 20 July 2021. Therefore, applicants can make changes to their Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test application form online on the official website (upcet.nta.nic.in). Students must log in to their accounts before editing the UPCET application. Earlier, NTA officials opened the modification facility window on 17 July 2021.
Authorities have not yet announced the UPCET exam dates but will likely release the timetable soon. Additionally, the NTA will issue UPCET admit cards for registered applicants shortly after the correction window deadline.
How to Edit the UPCET 2021 Application?
Applicants who wish to edit their UPCET application form can do so with the help of the following steps:
- Visit upcet.nta.nic.in, the official website.
- Then, click on the “UPCET For UG 2021 – Correction Form” link.
- Login to your account with your UPCET application number, password, and security pin.
- Afterwards, you can modify your examination application form as necessary.
- Finally, verify the registration details before submitting the form.
Applicants can modify application fields such as academic and personal information in the UPCET registration form. However, candidates cannot change specific details such as gender, contact information, name of candidate, category, academic qualifications, DOB, etc.