"Bareilly University will conduct the UP B.Ed JEE 2022 exam on 6 July, in a pen and paper based mode in various exam centers across the state."
Bareilly University will conduct the UP B.Ed JEE exam on 6 July 2022 as a pen and paper-based test. Candidate can download their admit card with their login ID and password through the official website upbed2022.in. UP B.Ed JEE exam will be held offline in 2 shifts at various exam centres in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
UP B.Ed. JEE 2022 Exam Pattern
UP B.Ed JEE exam consists of two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 has two parts, i.e., Part A – General Knowledge (Compulsory) and Part B – Language (Hindi/English). Paper 2 also has two parts, i.e., Part A – General Aptitude and Part B – Subject Ability.
- UP B.Ed JEE is a pen and paper-based examination.
- All questions are objective-type questions.
- Each paper for this examination is for 3 hours.
- Each section contains 50 questions.
- The total number of questions in the examination is 200, and the total marks are 400.
- Each question carries 2 marks.
- For every wrong answer, ⅓ rd of a mark will be deducted.
Exam Day Instructions
All aspirants who have applied for the exam must read the following points carefully before going to the exam to avoid any disturbance on the day of the examination.
- Candidates should follow all COVID -19 related safety measures, including wearing masks, social distancing, sanitizer, etc.
- They must reach the examination center half an hour before the time mentioned on the admit card to avoid any disturbance.
- Applicants must attach the same passport-sized photograph on the admit card as the application form.
- All candidates must carry a printed copy of the downloaded call letter along with a photo ID proof in the original.
- Candidates can carry any of the photo id proofs (Aadhar card, passport, pan card, etc.).
- Remember to carry both the original as well as a photocopy of the id proof.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.