"The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has extended the last date to submit the UGCET 2021 application forms. Click here to learn more."
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has extended the last date to register for the UGCET 2021 entrance examination. Due to the new deadline, applicants can now submit their UGCET application by 20 July 2021 (6 PM). The UGCET registration facility is available on the official website – kea.kar.nic.in.
Steps to Fill Out the UGCET Application Form
The Karnataka Examination Authority will close the UGCET application process today. Therefore, applicants can apply for the UGCET 2021 exam by performing the given instructions.
- Visit KEA’s official website – kea.kar.nic.in
- Then, click on the UGCET application link on the homepage.
- Register yourself by entering basic candidate details in the UGCET registration form.
- Then, log in to the website portal with the given credentials
- Fill out the required details within the UGCET application form.
- Then, upload the specified documents and pay the UGCET application fee.
- Finally, verify the details and submit the UGCET application form.
The KEA will also open the UGCET application correction window today, 20 July 20, at 6:30 PM. The UGCET application correction facility will be available until 6 PM on 23 July 2021. Afterwards, the Karnataka Examination Authority will conduct the UGCET exam on 27, 28, 29 and 30 August.