"NTA will announce the UGC NET result 2022 soon on the official website- ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The result will be announced in PDF format. Find the steps to download the result here."
UGC NET Result 2022: NTA will tentatively announce the UGC NET result 2022 soon on the official website- ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
The result will be published in PDF format on the official website. Candidates must enter their application number and date of birth to access the result. Some details mentioned on the scorecard are the candidate's name, roll number, subject, marks and rank, and total percentile.
Steps to Check UGC NET Result 2022
Follow the below given steps to check the UGC NET result 2022.
- Visit the University Grant Commission’s (UGC) official website- ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the 'UGC NET 2022 Result'.
- Enter the credentials such as the Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Security Code (Captcha Code) and click the 'Submit' button.
- UGC NET 2022 result will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the UGC NET result and save it for future reference.
UGC NET 2022: Expected Cutoff
According to the NTA official announcement, the cutoff for the general category is 40%, while the cutoff for the reserved group is 35%. The expected cutoff marks of UGC NET 2022 are mentioned below.
|Name of Category||Expected UGC NET Cut Off Marks 2022|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.