UGC NET June 2023 Application Fee: The NTA will conduct the UGC NET 2023 between June 13 and 22, 2023. Candidates aspiring to join Institutes in India as Lecturers and/or Junior Research Fellows (JRF) must apply and appear for the eligibility test.
Further, those who have submitted their application forms but are yet to complete the UGC NET 2023 Application Fee payment, must do so before 11:50 pm tonight, June 1. Despite submitting the application form, the authorities will invalidate your application if you do not pay the UGC NET June 2023 Application Fee.
UGC NET June 2023 Application Fee Payment Link
Candidates must pay the UGC NET Application Fee 2023 on the official UGC NET website. Follow the instructions below to do the needful.
- Since the payment has to be made online, you must first visit the official UGC NET 2023 website - ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Scroll to the Candidate Activity section and access the link to the "Application for UGC-NET June 2023".
- Enter your application number and password on the subsequent web page and log in to the portal.
- Once logged in, navigate to the UGC NET 2023 Application Fee payment page.
- Select the preferred mode of payment, i.e., Debit or Credit Card, Netbanking, or UPI and complete the transaction.
|UGC NET June 2023 Application Fee Payment Portal||Direct Link|
Furthermore, those who do not complete the payment cannot appear for the exams. In addition, the authorities will commence the UGC NET Application Correction facility tomorrow, June 2.