UGC NET 2022 Exam Pattern: The National Eligibility Test (NET) is the most sought-after entrance exam for candidates aspiring to become teachers in Indian Universities. The University Grants Commission (UGC) organises it. The third phase of these entrance exams commences tomorrow, Oct 8. Therefore by now, candidates must have thoroughly prepared for their exam. However, going through the UGC NET 2022 exam pattern before appearing for the exam tomorrow could prove highly beneficial. Participants who know their strengths and weaknesses can strategise how to approach the exam. Continue reading further to learn the exam pattern of the phase 3 of UGC NET 2022.
UGC NET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can find the UGC NET 2022 exam pattern below.
- UGC NET 2022 is a computer-based test (CBT).
- It includes two exam sessions, i.e., two papers.
- Paper 1 is scheduled first. It is 1 hour long and comprises 50 questions adding up to 100 marks.
- Paper 2 follows the first. It is 2 hours long and comprises 100 questions adding up to 200 marks.
- While Paper 1 assesses the candidate's teaching and research aptitude, Paper 2 assesses the candidate's knowledge of their domain subjection.
- The questions asked would be objective-type and will consist of four options.
- Candidates will receive +2 marks for each correct response.
Furthermore, candidates usually prepare for the UGC NET 2022 exam months before exam day. However, adequate preparations require complete knowledge of the exam pattern. To ace the eligibility test, candidates must know the UGC NET 2022 exam pattern before and strategise accordingly.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.