"The NTA released the application form for UGC NET 2022 on April 30. Check out more details about how to register for the exam."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the application form for UGC NET 2022 on April 30. It has once again combined two exam cycles and therefore, will conduct the UGC National Eligibility Test for December 2021 and June 2022 in June. The Board has also released many other exam-related notifications on their official website.
UGC NET 2022: Steps to Apply
Candidates can follow the below steps to register themselves for UGC NET 2022 exam.
- Visit the Board’s official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link “Registration of Online Application Form for UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles)” at the bottom of the homepage.
- Fill out some basic details and generate a password to complete the registration process.
- Now, the candidate will receive an application number on the registered phone number.
- Now with the application number and password, the candidate must log in.
- Fill out the application form for UGC NET 2022 with all the required details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature to continue.
- Make the payment for UGC NET 2022 registration.
- Cross-check each and every detail and submit the form.
- Download and take a printout of the application form for UGC NET 2022 for future usage.
UGC NET 2022: Application Fee
Candidates can check the fee required for UGC NET 2022 registration in the below table.
|UGC NET 2022 Application Fee|
The National Testing Agency (NTA) administers the UGC NET 2022 exam to evaluate eligibility for positions such as “assistant professor” and “junior research fellowship and assistant professor” in Indian universities and colleges. Earlier, UGC Chairman M Jagadesh Kumar announced that the combined exams for both December 2021 and June 2022 cycles will take place around the first or second week of June. Moreover, the Board will conduct UGC NET 2022 exam in two shifts – the first shift will start from 9 am and will continue till 12 noon, whereas the second will take place from 3 pm to 6 pm.