"The National Testing Agency (NTA) will deactivate the UGC NET 2022 application form correction link today, 1 June on the website."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will deactivate the UGC NET 2022 application form correction link today, 1 June. Candidates can make changes or corrections to the UGC NET application form at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Applicants can make corrections in the application form of UGC NET 2022 in online mode only.
To make changes to the UGC NET application form, all registered applicants should log in using valid credentials, including application number and password. The UGC NET application form correction window was opened on 31 May on the official website.
Candidates who have filled and submitted the UGC NET application form will be allowed to download the admit card. NTA will release the UGC NET admit card online on the official website. Hence, candidates should log in using their registration number and date of birth to download the UGC NET admit card.
Steps to Edit the UGC NET 2022 Application Form
Officials will conclude the UGC NET 2022 application form correction link today, 1 June. Thus, follow the steps to correct your application form:
- Visit the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “Application Form Correction” link on the website’s homepage.
- Afterwards, enter your application number & password, followed by the security pin to log in to your account.
- Then, you will get access to make the necessary changes to your application form.
- Verify the details and “Submit”.
- Finally, take a printout of the corrected application form for future reference.