"The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conclude the application process for the UGC NET June 2021 and December 2020 session exam tomorrow."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conclude the application process for the UGC NET tomorrow, 5 September 2021. Thus, applicants who wish to apply for the UGC NET exam can do so online on the official website by tomorrow, 11:50 PM. Afterwards, candidates can complete the application fee payment process by 6 September 2021.
Steps to Apply for UGC NET 2021
Applicants can apply for the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test by performing the given instructions.
- Visit the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Then, click on the “Application Form UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021 cycles” link on the home page.
- Afterward, register for the portal by providing basic candidate information within the given fields.
- Then, log in using the UGC NET registration sent to the registered mobile number.
- Fill out the UGC NET application form with personal, communication, and academic details.
- Then, upload scanned photographs and signatures to the UGC NET application form.
- Pay the UGC NET application fee through online means.
- Finally, submit the UGC NET application form after verifying all the details.
Candidates can refer to the given table to check out important dates in regards to the UGC National Eligibility Test.
|UGC NET Registration Started on||10 August 2021|
|Registration Deadline||11:50 PM on 5 September 2021|
|Last day to pay UGC NET application fee||6 September 2021|
|Application correction window||7 to 12 September 2021|
|UGC NET 2021 examination||6 to 8 October and 17 to 19 October 2021|