"IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Bombay has opened the late registration window for the UCEED CEED 2022 today, 12 November 2021."
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Bombay has opened the late registration window for the UCEED CEED 2022 today, 12 November 2021. The application facility is available entirely online on the official websites, uceed.iitb.ac.in/2022/ and ceed.iitb.ac.in/2022/. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates can submit applications for the undergraduate and postgraduate entrance tests by 16 November. To do so, applicants must pay an additional late fee of INR 500.
Both assessment levels will take place in an offline testing mode from 9 AM to 12 PM on 23 January 2022. Shortlisted participants can later obtain admissions to BDes and MDes programmes offered by participating institutions.
Steps to Apply for UCEED 2022
Registration forms for the Undergraduate CEED 2022 are now available online with an additional late fee. Therefore, participants can follow the steps given below to apply for the national-level assessment.
- Go to the official website – uceed.iitb.ac.in/2022/
- Then, click on the “Registration” tab available on the home page.
- Select the “Registration Portal” button.
- Then, click on the “Register” link to proceed.
- Provide a valid email address in the given field.
- Afterwards, log in using the credentials provided to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- Fill out the application form with the required information.
- Select a testing location from the given options.
- Upload the necessary documents in the given format.
- Finally, complete the application fee payment process online and submit the registration form.
Candidates must pay a registration fee in order to fully submit their application form. SC/ST/PwD/female candidates within India must pay a fee of INR 1750, while all other domestic applicants must pay an INR 3500 fee. Meanwhile, foreign participants from SAARC countries must pay a fee of USD 350, and non-SAARC residents must pay a fee of USD 450.
Steps to Register for CEED 2022
Late applications for the upcoming CEED are available virtually until 16 November. Therefore, eligible aspirants can register with reference to the provided guidelines.
- Go to the official website – ceed.iitb.ac.in/2022/
- Then, click on the “Registration Portal” button on the home page.
- Select the “Register” link.
- Afterwards, sign up for the facility by providing your email ID.
- The system will then send login credentials to your registered email address.
- After logging in, provide the necessary academic, communication, and personal information within the application form.
- Choose an exam centre from the provided list.
- Upload the required documents in the stated formatting guidelines
- Finally, pay the relevant fees and submit your application form.
All potential participants must pay an application submission fee to complete the registration process. CEED applicants who are female or from the SC/ST/PwD category must pay an INR 1600 fee. However, all other candidates must pay a CEED registration fee of INR 3200.