"IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Bombay authorities have postponed the UCEED 2022 registration submission deadline to 24 October 2021."
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Bombay authorities have postponed the UCEED 2022 registration deadline to 24 October 2021. Earlier, the examination board had scheduled the application window to close on 17 October 2021. However, candidates can now apply for the assessment online on the official website, uceed.iitb.ac.in/2022, by 24 October.
Nevertheless, applicants can also participate in the late registration process for the Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design 2022. Interested and eligible students can do so online by paying an additional late fee from 24 to 29 October. IIT Bombay officials will conduct the entrance test offline from 9 AM to 12 PM on 23 January 2021. The national-level exam aims to facilitate admissions to B.Des programmes offered by affiliated colleges such as IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, and more.
Steps to Complete UCEED 2022 Registration Process
- Go to the official website – uceed.iitb.ac.in/2022
- Then, click on the blue “Registration” tab available on the home page.
- Select the “Registration Portal” button.
- Then click on the “Register” link to proceed.
- The website will then ask for the candidate’s email address.
- Afterwards, the system will send the login credentials to the registered email ID.
- Log in by providing the given credentials such as email address and password.
- Proceed to fill out the application form with personal, communication, and academic information.
- Choose a UCEED testing location from the given options.
- Then upload the necessary documents in the stated format.
- Pay the required application fees through online means.
- Finally, verify and submit the registration form.