"The UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design) 2022 application process without late fees will close today, 11 November."
The UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design) 2022 online application process without late fees will close today, 11 November 2021. Hence, interested candidates who have previously passed or will write their 10+2 exams in 2022 can register for the national-level entrance assessment. The application form is available on the official website, uceedapp.iitb.ac.in.
Steps to Register for UCEED 2022
The regular application process for the Undergraduate CEED 2022 will close by the end of the day today, 11 November. Thus, candidates can follow the mentioned steps to fill out and submit their registration forms.
- Visit the official website – uceedapp.iitb.ac.in
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Afterwards, register for the UCEED exam by providing the required credentials.
- Log in using your credentials to fill out the application form.
- Now, provide personal, communication and qualification details.
- Afterwards, select your preferred UCEED testing location from the given options.
- Upload the documents.
- Afterwards, pay the application fee through online means such as net banking, credit card, debit card, wallet, UPI, or Google Pay.
- Finally, submit and download the application form for further reference.
Candidates can register for the assessment after 11 November 2021 by paying an additional INR 500 late fee. The last date to complete late registration is 16 November. IIT Bombay officials will release admit cards for successfully registered candidates online on 8 January 2021. Hence, candidates will be able to download their hall tickets from the website’s portal after publication.