"IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Bombay has extended the UCEED 2022 application submission window to 31 October 2021."
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Bombay has extended the UCEED 2022 application submission window to 31 October 2021. Additionally, the board has also postponed the late registration deadline to 5 November 2021. Therefore, interested candidates can still register for the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design 2022 by the revised dates. The application facility is available entirely online on the official website, www.uceed.iitb.ac.in.
Steps to Fill Out UCEED 2022 Application Forms
IIT Bombay has postponed the registration deadline for the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design 2022. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates can refer to the following steps to apply for the BDes admissions test.
- Go to the official website – www.uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Registration” link available on the home page.
- Select the “Registration Portal” tab.
- Then click on the “Register” button to proceed.
- Register for the website by providing a valid email address.
- Afterwards, log in using credentials sent to the candidate’s email ID.
- Provide the necessary personal, communication, and academic information in the application form.
- Choose an examination centre from the given options.
- Upload the requisite documents in the stated format.
- Then, complete the application fee payment process through online means.
- Finally, verify and submit the registration form.
Officials will conduct the UG CEED in an offline testing mode from 9 AM to 12 PM on 23 January 2022. Afterwards, candidate scorecards will be available online by 31 January 2021. The annual national-level assessment facilitates BDes admissions offered by participating universities across the country.