"The TSRJC CET 2022 has been postponed to June 4. Check exam details like eligibility criteria and admission process here."
The Telangana Residential Educational Institute Society affirmed its decision to postpone the TSRJC CET 2022 to June 4. The board released a circular on their website. Initially, the exam was scheduled for May 22. However, the authorities decided to push it further by 12 days. Be that as it may, the test will be held over a single session from 10 am to 12:30 pm.
TSRJC CET 2022: Exam Details
All TSR Junior Colleges are residential, educational courses. However, individual time and effort are spent on all students. Besides academics, colleges have been instructed to pay special attention to all extra-curricular activities. Here are some vital points for applicants to follow before appearing for the entrance test.
- The application window was open from March 7 to April 30, 2022.
- The exam has been postponed from May 22 to June 4, 2022. Although the exam timing is the same, i.e., 10 am to 12:30 pm.
- It is an objective-type test. Moreover, it will consist of 150 marks.
- The subjects include:
- Physical Science
- Biological Science
- The question paper will be published in English or Telugu. Also, the questions will be based on Telangana state class 10 boards.
- Exam Venue – District Headquarters of 10 erstwhile districts and Siddipet, Medak.
Eligibility Criteria & Admission Process
The selection of students will primarily be based on the TSRJC CET 2022 score. However, other selection scales include seats for – Reservation Quota, Special Category, & Local Area. Additionally, enlisted below are the eligibility guidelines that students must adhere to: –
- Only Indian citizens can apply. Moreover, students who previously studied in Telangana State are only eligible.
- To clear the entrance test in the first attempt is obligatory. No re-attempts will be provided. Albeit, no previous TSR Junior College test scores will be considered.
- A minimum GPA score of 6 is mandatory for applicants belonging to the general category. However, the minimum GPA score for reserved category/minorities is 5.
- Carrying your admit card to the venue is compulsory. Applicants can download the admit cards from the official website between May 16 – 21. Note that admit cards will not be available after May 21. So it is advised to download it before.
Here are the steps based on which seats will be allotted to students:
- After the TSRJC CET 2022 results are announced, the authorities will invite shortlisted students for a round of counselling.
- Students will only get admission after the round of counselling.
- Students must check the website and verify using their admit card numbers to check if they are shortlisted.
- The seat allocation ratio followed by the authorities is 1:5.
- If any discrepancy is found in a student’s application or their information is incorrect, the administration can immediately nullify the admission.
Students should check the official website for regular updates.