TSCHE to Release TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2022 for Phase 1 Today at tseamcet.nic.in
TSCHE is going to release the TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2022 for Phase 1 by tonight. Check steps to download result, post process, and dates here.
TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2022: TSCHE will officially declare the Phase 1 seat allotment results on their official website today. Authorities will soon activate the login page for students to download their TS EAMCET seat allotment 2022 results. Specifically, students must have ready their ROC form number, hall ticket number, password and date of birth. Once released, the students must pay an initial fee to freeze the allotted seats. Moreover, the activation link for college-wise seat allotment for the first phase will be available soon.
How to Download TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2022 Result
Below are some crucial steps one must follow to download the TS EAMCET seat allotment 2022 results.
- Firstly, head to the official website.
- Next, click the “Candidate Login” option from the homepage.
- A login window will appear where you must fill in the required credentials.
- Then, submit the page and sign in.
- Further, a dashboard will open, where the link to check the seat allotment will be available.
- Lastly, check the designated seat and ‘accept’ to confirm.
TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2022 Post Process
Granting that you have chosen your preferred seat, here is what the post-process for TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2022 will entail.
- If candidates are happy with the seat allotment, they must confirm the choice by “Accepting” it.
- Further, they must proceed with the self-reporting process through the candidate login.
- Additionally, students must pay a confirmation fee. They will be allowed to proceed if they have previously paid the amount.
- After which, a seat allotment letter will be available for download.
- In the end, candidates confirming the seats will have to report to the college as per the reporting date physically.
Every candidate accepting the seat must pay a sum of INR 10,000 (INR 5000 for SC/ST). However, the college will return this amount after completion of the final phase of counselling.
Document List for TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2022 Reporting
During the physical reporting stage at the college, students must carry the original and photocopies of the following documents. This stage is said to begin on October 17.
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Rank Card/ Hall ticket
- Intermediate Certificate/ Marks Memo
- Income Certificate
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste/Category Certificate
- Local Status Certificate (if applicable)
Also Read: TSCHE States TS LAWCET Counselling Notification Release Due in Oct
TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2022 Schedule
To summarise, we will check the critical date and time concerning TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2022.
|Phase 1 – Seat Allotment|
|Date||Time||Self Reporting and Fee Payment||Physical Reporting|
|September 6||By evening or night||September 6-13||October 17-21|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.
POST YOUR COMMENT