"TS POLYCET 2022 Final Phase Seat Allotment List will be available today on the official website tspolycet.nic.in."
TS POLYCET 2022 Seat Allotment: The TS POLYCET 2022 Final Phase Seat Allotment List will be available on the official website tspolycet.nic.in. The last date for fee payment, online self-reporting and offline self-reporting at the allotted college is 10 August 2022.
TS POLYCET 2022 Seat Allotment Final Phase
The officials will release the provisional allotment of seats for the final phase of TS POLYCET 2022 Counselling on 06 August 2022. Candidates can check the list at tspolycet.nic.in latest by evening. The Department of Technical Education (DTE), Telangana, will administer the TS POLYCET Counselling Process in the first and final phases. The allotted college will be final; the candidate can only alter it through the spot admissions procedure.
The candidates must self-report through the website and pay the requisite fee to secure their seats after allotting TS POLYCET Final Seat. It is the same procedure as that of the first phase. The applicants must pay fees and online self-reporting before 10 August 2022. But before that, the candidate must also report to the allotted college offline.
The allotted seat will be automatically canceled if a candidate does not pay the fee before the deadline or reports online/offline.
TS POLYCET Final Phase Seat Allotment: Date & Time
The officials have not declared the time for the release of the TS POLYCET Final Phase Seat Allotment, but candidates can expect it by evening.
|TS POLYCET 2022 Final Seat Allotment||06 August 2022|
|TS POLYCET 2022 Fee Payment, Online Self-Reporting through Website, and Offline Reporting||06 to 10 August 2022|
|Deadline to Update Candidates’ Joining Details||11 August 2022|
|Commencement of Academic Session||8 August 2022|
TS POLYCET Final Phase Seat Allotment: Instructions
However, the candidates should take note of the following things before proceeding with the seat allotment:
- Regardless of taking spot admissions, all candidates must self-report online and pay the fee mentioned in their allotment letter. The candidate may lose the allotted seat if candidate shall fall to do so.
- Applicants should pay fees online only through credit/debit card or net banking transactions. Next, they need to present a printout of the fee payment at the time of self-reporting
- If a transaction is not successful, even after the amount deduction, the money will either be refunded or the transaction will show success.
- In addition, the candidates must follow orders for the seat allotment process- online self-reporting, online fee payment, and offline reporting at the allotted college.
- Next, all the candidates, whether allotted a seat in the first phase or final phase, must offline report at the allotted college between 08 to 10 August 2022.
- To report offline at the allotted college, candidates must have xerox copies of the following documents except for the transfer certificate, which must be original.