TS PGECET 2022 Counselling: The registrations for the Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET), were initiated on 19 September. Once the counselling window opens up, the candidates will be required to be ready with a list of scanned documents and other personal details. Therefore, the candidates need to be prepared with the below-mentioned documents for TS PGECET 2022 counselling.
Also Read: TS PGECET Results 2022 Announced
Documents Required for TS PGECET 2022 Counselling
The candidates can find the list of required documents below for TS PGECET counselling dates 2022:
- First and foremost, the candidates must remember to take GATE/GPAT Scorecard with them. The PGECET Rank card and Hall Ticket would also come in handy for the TS PGECET 2022 counselling.
- Next, the documents for the proof of DOB to support the actual date of birth certificate are also substantial.
- Caste Certificate, if the applicant belongs to a reserved category.
- Residence Certificate to inform where the applicant is located.
- The latest income certificate.
- EWS Certificate issued by Tahsildar/MRO, if applicable
- Government-issued ID Card.
- Candidates belonging to the Muslim or Christian minority must carry the TC of SCC. The document highlights the applicant’s minority status.
- Additionally, carry the 10th and 12th Class Marksheet.
It is important to note that candidates who fail to present documents will not be considered for counselling. If due, for any reason, the candidate did not appear for the TS PGECET exam, they must arrange their GATE or GPAT score card. Moreover, the required documents are not limited to the TS PGECET 2022 counselling. Even when the applicants are allocated the venue, they will be expected to appear with the documents’ originals. Candidates are advised to check the official website regularly to stay updated regarding any further notification.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.