"TSCHE authorities have extended online registration for the TS PGECET 2021 admissions counselling to 25 October 2021."
TSCHE officials have postponed the TS PGECET 2021 admissions counselling registration deadline. Therefore, interested and eligible participants can still submit their applications by 25 October 2021. Due to COVID-19 constraints, the application process is available wholly online on the official website, pgecet.tsche.ac.in.
After the registration and document verification window concludes, the admissions eligibility list will be available on 28 October 2021. Therefore, shortlisted students can confirm their provisional seat allocations and pay admissions fees from 4 to 12 November 2021. Affiliated universities will then commence classes on 15 November 2021.
How to Register for TS PGECET 2021 Counselling
Registration for TS PGECET counselling is still available online. Therefore, qualified applicants can follow the steps given below to apply for the seat allocation process.
- Go to the official website – pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Click here for TS PGEC/PGECET-2021 Admissions” link available on the home page.
- Select the “Apply for online certificate verification” button to proceed.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Log in using registration credentials such as GATE/GPAT registration number and score or TS PGECET hall ticket number and rank.
- Then, click on the “Login” button to proceed.
- Choose a course and college from the given options.
- Then, upload the necessary documents for the verification process.
- Pay a non-refundable counselling registration fee through online means such as credit card, debit card, or net banking. The fee is INR 1200 for general category applicants and INR 600 for reserved category candidates.