"TSCHE has released the TS LAWCET Admit Card 2022 on their official website. Check here to know the steps to download it before the exam."
On July 15 2022, the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) released the admit card for TS LAWCET 2022. TSCHE has released the admit card online. Candidates can download it by entering their login credentials from the official website. Those candidates who have filled out the TS LAWCET 2022 application form with the late fee after July 13 2022, can download the admit cards on July 17 2022. Admit card carries essential details like the candidate’s name, exam centre name, roll number, address, etc. Candidates must download the admit card before July 21 2022. All candidates should carry their admit cards in the exam hall. No candidates will be allowed in the examination hall without the admit card.
- TSCHE Extended TS LAWCET 2022 Application Deadline Till July 15
- TS LAWCET 2022 Exam Schedule Out: Check Dates Here
Steps to Download TS LAWCET Admit Card 2022
Below are the steps to download the admit card for the TS LAWCET 2022.
- Candidates must visit the official TS LAWCET 2022 website. Click Here.
- Next, click on the “Download Hall Ticket” link.
- Afterwards, a login window will appear on the screen. Candidates can log in with their registration number, date of birth and mobile number.
- Finally, the Admit Card 2022 will be on your screen.
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Important Dates & Events
The critical dates & events are below.
Release of admit card
July 15, 2022
TS LAWCET 2022 exam date
July 21 and 22, 2022
Candidates must carry the following items to the Exam Hall:
- TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2022
- Valid ID Card
- A Pen
Check the Discrepancy in Admit Card
After downloading the TS LAWCET Admit Card 2022, the candidate should check all the details carefully. In case of any error in the admit card, the candidate should immediately contact the exam authorities for necessary correction.
Email: [email protected]
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.