"TSCHE will commence the TS ICET Counselling 2022 after having declared the results. Students can find a detailed account on the process here."
TS ICET Counselling 2022: Following the results announcement, the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will release the State Integrated Common Test (TS ICET) counselling schedule. Be that as it may, candidates can continue reading for a detailed account of the counselling procedure.
Also Read: TS ICET 2022 Result: Tie-Breaking Criteria
TS ICET Counselling 2022: Stages Involved
The entire counselling procedure includes five stages. Furthermore, shortlisted students can find details on each step below.
- Pay the Fee – if you have qualified, proceed to pay the counselling fee. You must log in to the TSCHE portal at icet.tsche.ac.in and make the payment online. To log in, use the registration number on your admit card. Besides, the counselling fee may vary based on your category.
- Verification of Documents – after paying the counselling fee, you must submit essential documents to the Council. Moreover, you need to produce a list of documents, which the authorities will verify. Therefore, if students fail to produce accurate documents or submit misleading information, their candidacy will be invalid. These documents include:
- Valid Aadhar Card
- TS ICET 2022 Admit Card & Rank Card
- Academic Certificates – mark sheets from class 9 to degree exams, including other relevant courses.
- Bonafide Certificate from class 9 and Transfer Certificate from the last institute.
- Income Certificate – relevant authority-issued Certificate, post 1 January 2022.
- Resident Certificate – proof of residency in the state. Non-local candidates need to apply for residency under unreserved seats.
- Choice Filling – once the administration has reviewed your documents and approved your candidacy, you can select your choice of seat, i.e., the campus you want admission to for the 2022-23 session. Although, students can only choose their seats based on their rank.
- Seat Allotment – the Council will allocate the vacant seats to the students based on their choice and TS ICET 2022 merit list. Candidates with a higher rank will get first preference. Although, TSCHE will also allot the seats based on the candidate’s category. Ergo, both the student’s rank and category will determine their admission.
- Report & Pay the Tuition Fee – TSCHE will send admission offer letters to selected students. If you receive this letter, accept your admission via the ‘Self-Reporting System’ by clicking on ‘Accept My Joining’. After you click on it, the system will generate your admission number, which will be visible on your screen. Further, print the same and carry it with your admission letter to the campus.
Furthermore, students must visit the official TS ICET 2022 website for regular updates.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.