"TSCHE will announce the TS ICET Results 2022 on August 22. Candidates can view their response sheets and answer key on the official website."
TS ICET 2022- TSCHE will announce the TS ICET 2022 Results on August 22. Meanwhile, the TSCHE has released the TS ICET answer key along with the response sheet of candidates at icet.tsche.ac.in.
Candidates can check their response sheet and answer key using their TS ICET registration number and TS ICET hall ticket 2022. The rank card of TS ICET will not be available offline. Candidates can object to any answer in case of dissatisfaction.
The candidates need to carry their TS ICET rank card with them at the time of the counselling. TS ICET will announce results on their official website on Aug 22, 2022, along with the final answer keys. The university declares the state-wise rank list based on the TS ICET 2022 results. The university also releases the merit list separately based on the student’s marks in the examination. Based on the normalized scores, TSCHE will allot a rank to all the test takers who have qualified for the exam. The unreserved category candidates must secure at least 25% marks in the TS ICET 2022. For all candidates belonging to ST/SC categories, there are no such restrictions for TS ICET 2022.
Steps to Check TS ICET Results
- Open the link related to results available on the first page of the official website.
- Select the ‘TS ICET Results 2022’ tab. Enter your ICET Number, Registration Number provided during the TS ICET 2022 Application Process, and Date of Birth in the space provided to access the result.
- The results will then appear on your screen.
- Click on the print button or take a screenshot of the results, which will then act as a soft copy of the results.
Below are the TS ICET 2022 tie-breaking parameters in case two candidates secured the same marks in TS ICET Exam:
- The candidate’s TS ICET score secured in Section A of the TS ICET paper will be compared.
- If the tie persists, marks obtained by the candidate in section B will be considered.
- In case the tie remains, the candidate’s age will be taken into account. The elder person will be considered, and his or her name will be added to the merit list.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.