"TSCHE to close the TS ICET 2022 Application window by July 14 with a late fee of Rs. 250. Check details here and complete your application."
The Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) concluded the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) applications yesterday, July 4. However, the Council has started the application cycle with an additional late fee of ₹ 250. The TS ICET 2022 Application Deadline with a late fee of ₹ 250 is July 14. Albeit, TSCHE will then start the application window with a late fee of ₹ 500. Continue reading the article if you did not apply earlier and wish to appear for the exams on July 27 & 28.
TS ICET 2022 Application Procedure: Step-By-Step Guide
Students must follow the steps mentioned to complete their applications within the stipulated time.
- First, you must register yourself on the TS ICET web portal. You need to enter some basic details and pay the registration fee.
- Once the payment is completed, log in to the portal using your credentials and the payment ID.
- Next, enter your personal, contact, and academic details.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Then review the details you entered and submit the application form.
- Finally, download and print out the form for future purposes.
Note: The registration fee for general category applicants is ₹ 900, while it is ₹ 700 for reserved categories. Furthermore, this includes the late fee of ₹ 250.
In addition, here is the link to the Official TS ICET Circular on applications and other important instructions.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.