"Kakatiya University, Warangal will close the preliminary answer key objection window for the TS ICET 2021 exam today on 4 September."
Kakatiya University, Warangal will stop accepting objections for the TS ICET preliminary examination answer key today, 4 September 2021. Therefore, those who want to raise objections against errors within the response sheet can send an email to [email protected] before 5 PM today. Furthermore, authorities will not accept any objections raised after the deadline.
Students can view and raise objections against the online answer key at the official website, icet.tsche.ac.in. Officials will formulate the finalised response sheet and individual scorecards based upon these objections. Afterward, Kakatiya University will release the final answer key along with the TS ICET results on 17 September.
Steps to Challenge TS ICET 2021 Preliminary Answer Key
Hence, candidates can follow the given instructions to raise objections against the initial answer key.
- Visit TS ICET’s official website – icet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the answer key link available on the home page.
- Then, download the TS ICET answer key and question paper documents.
- Afterward, find errors to challenge within the answers of the TS ICET preliminary answer key.
- Finally, mail the objection and any supporting documents within the prescribed format to [email protected]
The TS ICET 2021 took place offline in a computer-based testing mode on 19 and 20 August 2021. Officials conducted the assessment in three separate sessions. The morning shift occurred from 10 AM to 12:30 PM on both 19 and 20 August. Meanwhile, the afternoon shift took place from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM only on 19 August.