"TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education) officials have started registration for the TS ICET 2021 admissions counselling process."
TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education) officials have started registration for TS ICET 2021 admissions counselling. Applications for the counselling and seat allocation process are available entirely online until 9 November 2021. Hence, interested and eligible students can register for counselling on the official website, tsicet.nic.in. The board will assign admissions during the counselling session based upon factors such as TS ICET ranking, cutoff requirements, candidate’s choice filling details, and availability of seats.
Officials will hold two official rounds of admissions counselling, after which spot rounds will take place in case of any remaining seats. Allotted participants must complete the offline document verification process. The applicants must then choose to accept or decline their MBA/MCA admissions by paying the tuition fee or selecting the withdrawal option.
Steps to Apply for TS ICET 2021 Admissions Counselling
Officials have opened the online registration facility for TS ICET counselling. Therefore, participants can refer to the following steps to submit their application forms.
- Go to the official website – tsicet.nic.in
- Then, click on the “Pay Processing Fee” tab available within the menu bar on the home page.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Provide credentials such as examination hall ticket number, application form number, and date of birth within the given fields.
- Then, complete the security pin verification process and click on the “Pay Fee Online” button to proceed.
- Pay the counselling fee of INR 1200 (or INR 600 for SC/ST applicants) through online means.
- Afterwards, complete the choice filling process by selecting the desired programmes and institutes from the given options.
- Finally, submit and save a copy of the admissions counselling registration form.