"The Telangana State Council of Higher Education has extended the deadline to fill out the TS ICET 2021 application without late fees."
Telangana State Council of Higher Education, also known as TSCHE, has extended the last date to fill out the TS ICET without a late fee. As per the new timeline, the TS ICET application form is available without a late fee until 30 June 2021. TSCHE has also extended the deadline to fill the application form with a late fee of INR 250 and INR 500 until 15 July 2021 and 30 July 2021, respectively. However, authorities have preponed the registration process with the late fee of INR 1,000 from 10 August 2021 to 11 August 2021.
Steps to Fill the TS ICET 2021 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can fill out the TS ICET application form by performing the given steps.
- Visit icet.tsche.ac.in – TSCHE’s official website.
- Click on the ‘Application Fee Payment’ tab.
- Complete the TS ICET registration process by paying the application fee.
- Now, fill out the TSICET 2021 application form after checking the payment status.
- Now, upload the scanned copies of the documents in the application form.
- Recheck the TS ICET application details and submit them.
Candidates can refer to the new exam schedule of the TS ICET 2021 from the following table.
|Events||TS ICET Exam Dates|
|Last date to submit the application form (without late fee)||30 June 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form (with INR 250 as a late fee)||15 July 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form (with INR 500 as a late fee)||30 July 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form (with INR 1,000 as a late fee)||10 August 2021|
|Application form correction window||To be notified|
|Exam date||19 August 2021 and 21 August 2021|