"Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) officials have opened the application correction facility for TS ICET 2021."
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has started the TS ICET 2021 application correction facility. Hence, registered candidates can now alter their registration details on TSCHE’s official website. Furthermore, the TS ICET application correction window facility will be available until 11 August 2021. Authorities will release the entrance examination’s admit card on 13 August 2021. Afterwards, the board will conduct the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test from 19 to 20 August 2021 in a computer-based mode.
Steps to Alter TS ICET Application Form 2021
The correction facility for the TS ICET registration form is now available. Hence, candidates can make changes to their TS ICET application form by performing the given instructions.
- Visit icet.tsche.ac.in.
- Then, click on the “Corrections for Filled in Application Form” link available on the homepage.
- Afterwards, log into the portal by providing your registration number, payment reference ID, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number, and date of birth.
- Then, click on the “Get Application” button.
- Edit your TS ICET application form details.
- Finally, verify the details before submitting the TS ICET application form.
Candidates can only edit particular fields in the TS ICET application. Thus, candidates can refer to the given list of details that can be edited in the application form.
- Type of exam
- Mother’s name
- The medium of instruction in qualifying exams
- Hall ticket number
- Address for correspondence
- Community/reservation category
- Minority status document
- Birth state and district
- Academic information
- Aadhar card details
- Mobile number
- Local area status
- Qualifying exam year
- Parent’s annual income