TS EdCET Seat Allotment 2022: Candidates must note that the authorities will release the TS EdCET seat allotment 2022 list on Dec 1 by 10 AM as opposed to the previously announced date of Nov 30. Therefore, interested candidates should check the official website at the appropriate time to see their results. Moreover, after phase I, the authorities will release phase II and subsequent rounds of seat allotment based on the available vacant seats.
Candidates who are allotted their seats must participate in the fee payment and document verification rounds. Furthermore, after their seat allotment, they must visit the allotted college for verification and admission. Some of the documents candidates will need to produce on demand are their TS EdCET scorecards, intermediate/Class 12th or equivalent marksheet, and certificates of study from class 9th to Graduation, among others.
Step-By-Step Process for TS EdCET Seat Allotment 2022
Candidates should follow the instructions below to complete the stray vacancy round for TS EdCET seat allotment 2022.
- First, visit the official website at edcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Then, click the 'TS EdCET 2022 Admissions' on the homepage.
- Next, click the 'Phase II College-wise provisionally selected candidates' link.
- After the step above, search the list of colleges carefully and read all instructions.
- Finally, download and save the list for later reference.
Candidates should check the official website to learn more about the TS EdCET seat allotment 2022.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.