TS EdCET Seat Allotment 2022: The final phase of TS EdCET web counselling is over, and candidates are currently awaiting the seat allotment results. Osmania University will release the TS EdCET Seat Allotment 2022 results on the official website today, Nov 30, 2022. Moreover, a college-wise list will be available for download on the admission portal.
Although, candidates must note that the final seat allotment results will only be available online. Further, authorities will send the participants of the final phase an SMS once the seat allotment results are out. Afterwards, the University will begin the next phase depending on the availability of seats.
Shortlisted candidates must report to the allotted institute to complete the admission process.
How to Check the TS EdCET Seat Allotment 2022?
Likewise, candidates can follow the below method when downloading the seat allotment result.
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Then, click on the "TS EdCET 2022 Admission" link from the homepage.
- Further, click on Phase II provisional college-wise selection list link.
- Now, the page will open the TS EdCET Seat allotment 2022 list on your screens.
- In the end, search for the candidate's name, and college details, save and download for future use.
Also Read: TS LAWCET Seat Allotment 2022 Published
Furthermore, Osmania University has directed TS EdCET seat allotment 2022 shortlisted candidates to report at the allotted college for the document authentication process with the following documents.
- TS EDCET Rank card
- SSC/Class 10th or equivalent mark sheet
- Intermediate/Class 12th or equivalent mark sheet
- Marksheet of Qualifying Exam (Degree)
- Certificates of study from class 9th to Graduation
- Certificate of Residence
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) Certificate (if applicable)
- Special category Certificates (for NCC / CAP / PWD (PH) / Sports and Games (SG) candidates)
- Parental Income Certificate (Latest)
- Aadhaar Card
- Other relevant documents
Please produce the documents mentioned above to avoid the cancellation of the allotted seat.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.