"TS EAMCET Cutoff 2022 at Osmania University, based on cut-off trends from previous years. Cut-off is the minimum required marks."
TS EAMCET Cutoff 2022: Admissions to engineering and agricultural colleges of Telangana are based on the cut-off for EAMCET. Hence, candidates must score a minimum of 25%marks to qualify. Although, there are no minimum marks required for SC/ST candidates.
The TS EAMCET Cutoff 2022 is based on various factors like the number of registrations, seats available, the exam’s difficulty level and the course’s demand.
The expected cut-off for 2022 at the University College of Engineering Osmania University, Hyderabad, is mentioned in the table below.
|University College of Engineering Osmania University, Hyderabad|
TS EAMCET Cutoff 2022: Previous Year Closing Rank
Similarly, students can check the previous year’s closing ranks below to determine how things might pan out this year.
|Computer Science and Engineering||2380|
|Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||53675|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||8706|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||7814|
Steps to Check TS EAMCET 2022 Cutoff:
Candidates can further refer to these simple steps to learn how to check the cutoff.
- Firstly, visit the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Then, select the link for opening and closing ranks for counselling rounds.
- Additionally, the candidate must access the cutoff before the counselling round.
- Now, the TS EAMCET Cutoff 2022 marks appear on the screen as a PDF.
- Finally, candidates can download it for reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on Latest Education News.