"TSCHE has released the TS EAMCET 2022 Preliminary answer key for Agriculture & Medical stream on Aug 3. Objection Window Closes Today at 5 pm."
TS EAMCET Answer Key 2022: TSCHE released the TS EAMCET Preliminary answer key for Agriculture & Medical stream on August 3, 2022. Candidates can raise objections till 5 pm today, August 5, 2022. The authorities conducted the exam on July 30 and 31, 2022. TSCHE will release the final answer key and results shortly.
How to Challenge the TS EAMCET Answer Key 2022?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to challenge the answer key:
- Firstly, visit the official website – eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Next, you have to click on the EAMCET Key Objections (AM) link.
- Then read the ‘Guidelines for Raising Objections’ and click on ‘Continue’.
- You must enter your login credentials such as EAMCET Hall Ticket Number, Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Next, choose the answer key you want to challenge.
- Then submit supporting documents in pdf or jpeg format.
- Finally, pay the objection fee and click on ‘Submit’.
Candidates can contact the officials for more details:
- Phone Number: +91-8522018533 & +91-9866937564
- Email ID: [email protected]
TS EAMCET 2022 Important Dates & Events
Given below are the important events and dates for the TS EAMCET Agriculture & Medical stream:
|TS EAMCET exam||July 30 and 31, 2022|
|Release of preliminary answer key||August 3, 2022|
|Last date to challenge the preliminary answer key||August 5, 2022|
|Final answer key & Results release date||To be announced|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.