"The application form for the TS EAMCET 2022 will be released by JNTUH on April 6 at eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Check out more details here."
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad has declared the registration date for TS EAMCET 2022. Candidates can find the TS EAMCET application form on the Telangana EAMCET official website – eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Moreover, before filling out the application form, applicants must check the eligibility criteria for TS EAMCET.
TS EAMCET 2022 Schedule
Candidates who wish to apply for the TS EAMCET exam must fill out the application within the specified deadlines. Check out the complete schedule for TS EAMCET 2022 below:
|Registration begins for TS EAMCET||6 April 2022|
|Registration deadline for TS EAMCET without late fees||28 May 2022|
|Availability of the correction window||30 May to 6 June 2022|
|Last date to register (along with Rs. 250 late fee)||7 June 2022|
|Last date to register (along with Rs. 500 late fee)||17 June 2022|
|Availability of hall tickets||25 June to 11 July 2022|
|Last date to register (along with Rs. 2500 late fee)||27 June 2022|
|Last date to register (along with Rs. 5000 late fee)||7 July 2022|
|TS EAMCET exam date 2022||Agriculture & Medical (AM) – 14 and 15 July 2022
Engineering (E) – 18 to 20 July 2022
Also Read: TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Dates Announced
Steps to Apply for TS EAMCET 2022
To apply for TS EAMCET 2022, applicants can follow the steps listed below:
- Visit the official website- eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Pay the application fees online for TS EAMCET 2022 using net banking or debit card/credit card.
- Fill out your personal information and other details in the TS EAMCET 2022 application form.
- The next step is to upload a scanned image of your signature and photograph. Make sure the image is in the prescribed format.
- Click the submit button.
- Download the TS EAMCET application form for future reference by clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
Details Required for TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form
Check out the details listed below that will be required while filling out the TS EAMCET application form.
- Candidate details
- Aadhar card number/enrollment number
- Minority details
- Choice of stream
- Date of birth details
- Mobile number
- Class 10th hall ticket number
- Qualifying exam
- Year of passing the examination