"Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) has released the TS EAMCET 2022 CBT guidelines at eamcet.tsche.ac.in."
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) has released the exam day guidelines for TS EAMCET 2022 for aspiring candidates. The authorities are scheduled to conduct the TS EAMCET 2022 exam from 18 July to 20 in various exam centres. TS EAMCET 2022 will be conducted in a computer-based mode. The conducting body has provided guidelines to attempt the TS EAMCET exam 2022 in CBT mode for candidates to get familiar with prior to taking the exam.
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates are required to report to the test centre at least 2 hours before the commencement of the TS EAMCET.
- Candidates are advised to attempt TS EAMCET mock test 2022 to get familiar with attempting the examination.
- The candidate must download the TS EAMCET admit card and verify all the details mentioned, such as personal information, test stream (E or AM) and exam centre details.
- The candidate shall carry the black/blue ballpoint pen, fill in the online application form, TS EAMCET hall ticket and community certificate for the SC/ST candidate (if applicable).
TS EAMCET 2022 CBT Examination Instructions
After reaching the examination centre, the candidates must be seated and follow the below-mentioned steps before attempting the examination-
- Candidates are required to verify the hall ticket number displayed on the allocated system and enter the password.
- Once seated, candidates must verify the displayed photograph. In case of any discrepancy in the details mentioned, they must immediately inform the invigilator.
- Click on the “I have read and understood the instructions” and “I’m ready to begin” tab to begin the test.