"The TS EAMCET 2022 Applications end tonight with a late fee of â¹ 500. Check details on how to apply here and complete your applications."
The TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering Agriculture & Medicine Common Entrance Test) 2022 applications end tonight, June 17. The Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) is the governing body of the entrance test. However, the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad will be organizing the exam on behalf of TSCHE. Be that as it may, the original application deadline was May 28, 2022. Nonetheless, the Council granted an extension to students but at the cost of a late fine. Those who have not applied can still do so with an additional late fee of ₹ 500. Moreover, continue reading the article to complete your applications.
Steps To Complete Your TS EAMCET 2022 Applications
Follow the steps mentioned below to complete your applications within the stipulated time.
- At first, you must visit the official application web page, eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Once you arrive at the page, click on ‘Step 1’.
- You need to pay the registration fee on this page. Enter the basic information the system requires and pay the fee. The reserved category applicants must pay ₹ 400, while the general category needs to pay ₹ 800. However, an additional late fee of ₹ 500 will now be levied with it.
- After completing the payment, create a profile on the portal. Then register yourself and log in using the credentials.
- Next, fill out the application form. You must enter your personal, academic, and contact details here. Also, upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Finally, go through the entered data and check for any misrepresentations. Modify your applications if you find mistakes, and then submit the online application form.
Note: All applicants must download their TS EAMCET 2022 application forms and keep printouts for additional purposes.
Important Dates & Events
Applicants must adhere to the official timeline of events as stated by the Council.
|April 6||Application Window Commences|
|May 28||Application Window Without Late Fine Closes|
|May 30 – June 6||Online Application Form Correction Window|
|June 7||Applications Closes with Late Fine of ₹ 250|
|June 17||Applications Closes with Late Fine of ₹ 500|
|June 27||Deadline for Applying with Late Fine of ₹ 2,500|
|July 7||Application Deadline with Late Fine of ₹ 5,000|
|June 25 – July 11||Admit Card Availability Window (Link will be active on the website)|
|July 14 & 15||Exam Day: Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test|
|July 18 – 20||Exam Day: Engineering Entrance Exam|
Furthermore, students must regularly check the official website, eamcet.tsche.ac.in, for the latest developments. Also, contact the authorities for any queries at:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +91-85220-18533