"The TS EAMCET 2022 applications will close tomorrow, May 28, 2022. The JNTU Hyderabad released the TS EAMCET application form on April 6."
The TS EAMCET 2022 applications will close tomorrow, May 28, 2022. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad released the TS EAMCET application form on April 6. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the TS EAMCET at the Telangana EAMCET official website – eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
According to the media reports, till now, a total of 1,48,902 students have already registered themselves for the TS EAMCET exam, out of which 53,970 have applied for Agriculture, and Medical streams and 94,932 have applied for the engineering exam.
Moreover, the TS EAMCET 2022 exam will be conducted from July 14 to 15, 2022, for Agriculture & Medical courses and July 18 to 20 for Engineering courses. Students must register for the entrance exam before the deadline, May 28. However, they can also register themselves till July 7, with a late fee of Rs. 5,000. Read the article to know about the steps to apply for TS EAMCET.
Steps to Apply for TS EAMCET 2022
Mentioned below are the steps to apply for TS EAMCET:
- Visit the TS EAMCET official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Now click on the ‘Online Application for AP EAMCET/EAPCET’ link on the homepage.
- Next, a payment page will open on your screen. Click on ‘Fee Payment’ and pay the required fees.
- After the successful fee payment, fill up the detailed application form and upload the required documents.
- Finally, recheck the mentioned details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Take a printout after submitting the form for future reference.
Students are advised to check the TS EAMCET 2022 official user guide before filling out the TS EAM CET Official Guide. Furthermore, along with the TS EAMCET application form, the authorities have also released the TS EAMCET official brochure. Students can check the official brochure to know about eligibility criteria, exam patterns, and other related information.